Tweet-Tweet

	>From: "Tom Fency"
	>Subject: The Paranoid Game
>Kevin,
>
>I don't know you, but I think you are a true person although very naive too (sorry, I will >explain).

Thanks.  I think.
If I may respond (Paul?) , I don't know if it's really a matter of being naive.  Because I see (and have all along) this whole thing too.
I believe it's more a matter of underestimating listers attention to the details and ability to see through the din.  But it's turned into a very personal thing now.
Thanks for writing.

>you were caught in a trap like an innocent tiny bird.

Kevin (tweet-tweet) in VT