Re: For what it's worth aka the record speaks for itself

> There is a major distinction between "howling" over a personal insult

Kevin and Scott:

See, I told you he was just itching to get into it. A Jeff wannabe.

Thanks, Jim you unmitigated fool, for making my point. BTW, in no reality that exists can my first response to Jeff's post, included below, be called a "whine." You are the Whiner king. Why don't you open a franchise? Oh, and are you jealous of everyone who's more intelligent than you are? I mean, that's almost everyone in the universe!

My response was as follows:

Scott:

Yes...it's quite sad, isn't it? He sat around dwelling on it for what, 9 months, plotting and scheming until he built up the courage to confront us again. Ready to "do battle" and "expose us to the list" and so on, and so forth. There's a part of me that wonders if it's not just a need to interact with us but an inability to know exactly how to do it. So it manifests itself in an attack, because any interaction is better than none.

Now, Jim, further attacks will only serve to further expose yourself to the list.

Cheers             ML
      "Moral clarity: Bush lied. They died."
                              Ted Rall