Re: driving force?

>From: Joe Lewinski
>Subject: Re: driving force?
>
>Joel wrote:
>
>>I am personally offended by daltrey's comments that he and pete were the
>>driving force of the who.  if ya ask me, that's bull.  they ALL were a
>>driving
>>force in their own ways. i'm sure you can all agree.
>
>Joel:
>
>I can see your point, but am not personally offended.

I hope Rogers talking about the overall road the Who drove, not musically.
What really struck me was his comment that without John "it's not worse,
it's different".

I was like "Ummmm, .....ummmmm.....Roger.....ummmmmmmm".

It's clearly not better, and it sho aint the same.
So........as Schrade put it..........."mister we could use a man like Johnny
Twinkle again...."

Those were the days.
Kevin in VT