Re: driving force?

I am personally offended by daltrey's comments that he and pete were the
driving force of the who. if ya ask me, that's bull. they ALL were a driving
force in their own ways. i'm sure you can all agree.

There are a couple of possibilities.

1) Roger has a serious ego problem, and he likes Pete a lot.

2) It's PR. If Roger were to say, "Well, we've lost half our sound and we're really gonna suck," then how many fans will be inspired to come to the shows? Of course Roger, being Roger, is going to consider the glass half full. Pete, on the other hand, may consider it half empty. If so, he's refrained from saying it so far.

keets