Pure And Easy - Radio Check...

The following is 100% true.
No names were changed.
We're all innocent.

Thursday, July 3rd, 2003 at ~ 1635 hours..
Just arrived in Burlington, having sailed North with a nice South wind for
about 3 hours, to raft up to a friend's boat to party and watch Fireworks
show.  Was trying to call friend, got no response, so needed to verify my
radio was working...

"Burlington Coast Guard, Burlington Coast Guard, Burlington Coast Guard, this
is Pure and Easy.  Can I get a radio check, please?  Over."

"Pure and Easy, Pure and Easy, Pure and Easy, Burlington Coast Guard reading
you loud and clear on channel 9.  Who fan by chance?  Over."

"Ha! Affirmative.  But, who isn't?  Thanks for the radio check.  Over.  Out.

"Burlington Coast Guard, Out."

Kevin in VT