[no subject]

While I'm still not sure that Pete's use of "ripple" in the line of "playing
so free like a breath rippling by", was meant to conjure up a water image, I
can't help but to return to that exact conclusion.
When you add that piece of potential water imagery, thus human love <loosely
translated out of Pete-eze to English as "there once was a place (note) so
pure and so easy, and so free of persecution and hate (to play and be free)
where all men are happy and have reached their goal of nirvana (or some
such), it's like a light flow of non-oppressive love ("breath" being
non-oppressive when compared to wind or stronger air, and  "rippling"
conjuring up a flow similar to water/love..."by" touched by love, and
another non-oppressive image? )>.... we see that there really *is* a
connection between Pure and Easy, and water, and love.

Does rippling belong on the water list?
I dunno.
Is there a connection there?
In my mind, the way I'm interpreting the two, absolutely.

Hey Mark,
My favorite line from Pure and Easy?

"We all know success, when we all find our own dreams"

This line alone has done more for me in my life than any other (although
it's close with about 4 or 5 others).  Gave me the confidence to follow my
own path, break the chains of the "you will be and live this way" mentality.
But most importantly, even when everyone was saying "you can't do that", it
allowed me to follow my own dreams.
I haven't been let down yet.

Kevin in VT