Tatu-no Who

In a message dated 7/5/2003 5:54:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pkeets@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Tatu is playing the controversial angle to the hilt, as it generates a
> great
> deal of publicity

Did anyone see Tatu perform at the MTV movie awards?  As they performed their
newest song, 100's of young girls with school girl uniforms and little white
panties came dancing in and then started making out!  But, they didn't stop
there, they stripped down to their undergarments and continued kissing and
groping.  <my kids were out playing, while this was on!>  It reminded me of the
stunt Eminem did on the Grammy's when he had hundreds of Slim Shady look alikes
follow him into the auditorium.

I am a sucker for these kinds of things.  I watch the awards shows just to
see who is going to try and outdo who.

I thought "us" Americans were uptight.  I never heard any protests about the
Tatu performance at all.

Jo