Water Imagery Opinions - Sea Refuses No River - Pure and Easy - In Pete's own words

>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>Subject: Re: Water Imagery Opinions
>
>> I, for one, will be removing *rippling*, that's for sure.
>>
>Kevin bribed me $20.00 to include it.  My guilt forces me to confess.

I am comforted in the knowledge that *other* greats such as Einstein,
Columbus, Michelangelo, Newton, Bach were all criticized and deemed mad in
their day.
:-p

But, while you may expect an argument from me, I'm actually back on the
fence trying to decide if it indeed meets criteria or not.
Sounds like we're getting closer on figuring out exactly *what* that
criteria is.
I too don't think tears, or snow, or ice, or other manifestations of altered
states of water should be included.  My HO (and she's free!).

I'm looking to Pete to set the guide here.  That's the point, isn't it?  To
do research on explaining why this fascination with water in his lyrics.
With that in mind, here, at long last, in Pete's own words, is his
description of Sea Refuses No River, where he goes into detail on what
Water, etc. means to him (my apologies to Jon if you have already posted
some or all of this.  Have to admit that when you mix this stuff with your
bible talk, I tend to skim quickly.  No offense, really.  I personally like
the Jehovah Whiteness dudes that come to my door, just not their preaching
:-)  :