Re: Mary Marsh for the prosecution

The guy has written a really strong article, and I think it's meant to have an effect, rather than to be totally logical and correct. He's noticed that war and national security are the only thing you can get any attention for under this administration, so he's framed it that way. I rather like the idea, and I think I'll post the link to my congressman.

keets

Does anyone else, besides me, have a problem with the above statements?
Obviously I'm not defending child porn, but these broad, sweeping statements seem somewhat naive & close-minded.