Thanks to Keets and the rest of you sword swingers.

Just want to thank Keets for really keeping the heat on.
You started it girl, and kept it going to all corners of Who-ville.
Thanks also to everyone who's been writing and sending E's, and faxing.
It's making a dent.
The proof is there.

I want to comment on a couple of things.

Keets, I too am wondering if Pete in some sort of sub-conscious or even
conscious way decided to go ahead and really make himself the focus so as
to bring the spot light onto this cause he is obviously very dedicated to.
He had to have paused for a good spell to contemplate the ramifications of
giving his credit card number.  Am I right by thinking that the "A
different Bomb - Revisited" was posted *prior* to his using his card?
It's close. If this is true, it tells me it was a calculated move.
Pete....Is....NOT....a dumb man.  He's one of the most intelligent and
cunning people I've read.  His mind is a blurr with activity.  He had to
have known what was going to happen.
Then, again, he states.."I *feared* this might happen".
So, "the plot thickens".

I'm encouraged by some of the posts about Connie Chung, and others, that
are really looking at "A Different Bomb", and the fact that there is a
small wave of folk out there who are digging and starting to see the real
story and the injustice in this.  Pat yourselves on the back people!

Here's your irony....
The *ONE* man who actually has the *BALLS*, and always has, to be honest
and caring enough to take on this taboo of a topic of kiddie porn.  The
*ONE* guy who has always had the courage to let us know we aren't alone.
Rock's intellectual.  That one guy who has been desperately trying to get
this issue addressed, is the one guy who is getting absolutely reamed.

I would imagine Pete is like a pent up squirrel at the moment.  I kind of
see him doing the pacing rather than the writing.  His mind is racing.
He's on the phone with lawyers and friends who I'm sure are keeping him up
to speed on how this is playing out in their biggest market, The US.
I would imagine the stuff on Stern today has gotten back to him.
I can only hope that word of his fan's efforts gets back to him too.
I'm sure he's depressed.  It sounds like from his mum, that is the case.
I'm right there with him.

I had a Pete dream last night.
We were in his studio.  I was playing the bass and Pete was playing guitar
and keys.  We jammed.  I wasn't brilliant, but I held.....ummmmm.....let
me rephrase that.....I did fine.  We both had fun.

Oh, and am I the only one looking at The Australian in disbelief?
They believe viewing kiddie porn should be protected as a right to
privacy????  Oh my God, that's not the sort of "support" Pete needs right
now.

Kevin in VT