Pete's latest scandal

>responsible if my heroes screw up. Besides, even if it were true it
wouldn't diminish the value of The Who's music to me one iota.

Alan:

EXACTLY as I see it. Historically the most creative people have social and/or mental problems to some degree. Pete certainly has his...but I don't believe this is one of them. I don't see this controversy has any creedence because surely BY NOW we would have heard something. The man has been in the spotlight since 1965. And nary a breath of this sort of behavior.

I've been defusing the situation among the people I know by being the one to tell them about the story, and pointing out the unlikelyhood of it going unnoticed this many years.

"I am for Affirmative Action"
     Trent "Clinton is a liar" Lott

                                             Cheers             ML