My view

If anybody's interested:

I had some contact with Pete about his first version of A Different Bomb,
trying to explain to him that mentioning powerful search engines like
google, could encourage people to visit childporn-sites and make him part of
validating them (unwillingly). He believes that its useless to complain
about internet child abuse without showing how its done. And use that to
reveal and prosecute ISP's which hosts those sites.

And now he has done this, very naive but I have not a single doubt that he
acted with the best of intentions.
However, and that9s the only thing he is to blame for, paying to enter such
a sick site means he validates that site. They'll use his money to produce
more crap.

I feel so sorry for the man. He doesn9t deserve this.

Lars