Who's Left...........in the mountains

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <bushchoked@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: I tip my hat to the New (Year's) resolution
>
>It would be "shocking," <Who's Left> and get them lots of publicity...not a
bad thing when >you're running an uphill battle to be noticed in the market.

Exactly.  A huge statement.  Or, would it cause folk to focus on the fact
that it's only Pete and Roger?

>Yeah? How many coats do YOU own?

Enough to stay warm in all conditions and circumstances.  :-)

>I have two, and rarely need either. Short sleeve shirts all year round.

Where's the variety?  You know, it's the spice of life!  The smokies get
cold.  Start shopping for more coats!

>I'm not into 6 months of snow for it.

Ahhhh, but all the fun that is had in snow!!!  This weekend I snowboarded,
snowshoed with Ethan on my back, snowmobiled, and backcountry skied..all on
the ridges behind my house.

>Uh...have you ever gotten close enough to smell one <cow>? Maybe up there
in the arctic regions >it isn't as bad...but "stink on ice" does come to
mind...

Well kept cows don't smell.  It's their manure that smells.  ;-)
Used to work on a farm in the summer as a youngster.

>From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us>
>Subject: Re: I tip my hat to the New (Year's) resolution
>
>Re: "Who's Left"
>
>> It would be "shocking," and get them lots of publicity...not a
>> bad > thing when you're running an uphill battle to be noticed
>> in the market.
>
>Possibly.  Or would it just give the critics free reign to make all
>the jokes they want?

Yeah, had the same thought as I was answering Mark above.  But, really,
those assholes are gonna find *any* reason to make the jokes.  At least this
way, Pete and Roger beat them to the punch line.

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <bushchoked@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: I tip my hat to the New (Year's) resolution
>
>Oh, like they won't ANYWAY. Like they don't ALREADY. I guess you could say
that in this way Pete >could actually direct the jokes instead of being at
the mercy of some unimaginative critic who's >just trying to impress his
supermodel girlfriend anyway.

DAMN!  I hate coming into a conversation late!

>It's true I am high from time to time...and I used to listen to Tommy while
tripping, too. How >many people can say that now?

Ummmmmmmm,.......hee-hee.   :-)

Kevin in (snowy) VT