Re: MJ on Pete

In a message dated 2/22/2003 9:45:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> >Did he really say this?  I would like to know the source.

I don't think he did. he didn't say it in any of those TV specials (it was
done in the summer of 2002, long before pete was arrested anyway) and I don't
think he does interviews these days for obvious reasons. probably from, yes,
a tabloid who wants to turn him into a bad guy again, especially when there's
been such a big response from people like us over the townshend pedophile
story. dats what i dink.