Re: MJ on Pete

> "I should not be considered as one like Pete Towshend"- Michael Jackson

Did he really say this?  I would like to know the source.
There were two separate posts that reported it. I've asked where it came from, but didn't get a response yet. There's been a lot on TV about the interview--apparently a huge triumph for sweeps month--but the only one I watched was the expose on his plastic surgery. This came in early this morning, so I gather it was said in something that aired last night.

Although I think he is a very strange person, this person knows what it is like to be raped in the papers more than anyone. Why would he do this to Pete, not knowing any facts?
It pretty much illustrates the climate in the US--and everyone thinks they know the facts. There was a huge announcement of Pete's arrest and lots of rejection of his "research" defense on the air, and then nothing. Everyone now presumes that he was charged and is waiting for trial. I notice that some folks think he's in jail.

If he did this I am going to take down all of the pictures of him in my house and stop wearing my red Thriller jacket when I go out!
Ah, can you dance like Michael? :)

keets