Re: MJ on Pete

> "I should not be considered as one like Pete Towshend"- Michael Jackson

Did he really say this? I would like to know the source.

I watched that "His side of the story" show on Fox the other night and it did show that the story was slanted against him. That Bashir dude was nice to his face in his home, gave him glowing praise as a father and then slammed him on the documentary in public. Michael's camera showed it.
The response from alt.music.who was that this was in the rebuttal show, which was the one on Fox. I gather this would have been about any questions that MJ was a pedophile. I wish I have watched now. You didn't hear him say this?

keets