Re: MJ on Pete

In a message dated 2/22/03 3:05:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> "I should not be considered as one like Pete Towshend"- Michael Jackson

Did he really say this?  I would like to know the source.

I watched that "His side of the story" show on Fox the other night and it did
show that the story was slanted against him.  That Bashir dude was nice to
his face in his home, gave him glowing praise as a father and then slammed
him on the documentary in public.  Michael's camera showed it.

Although I think he is a very strange person, this person knows what it is
like to be raped in the papers more than anyone.  Why would he do this to
Pete, not knowing any facts?  If he did this I am going to take down all of
the pictures of him in my house and stop wearing my red Thriller jacket when
I go out!

Jon in Mi.