Re: MG Super Audio CD

>the source tape at a much higher rate than normal CDs
and also has surround sound capabilities. You need to
have a player that is compatible for SACD though with
certain material it would be worth it.

Ken:

I just ordered the Philips from Amazon. $169, not a bad price and now I'll be able to play my Stones stuff SACD as well as MG when I get it. I'll let you know how it sounds. Although I listen to my music through a straight stereo amp, not a 5.1 (or 7.1), which I use for my DVDs. So maybe I'll hook it up to THAT system and see how it sounds.

>wait until one of Saddam's WMD's falls into terrorist hands & is
detonated in New York City before we take action.

Scott:

Yeah, lets trash the very basis for this country (the constitution) and go after anyone who might potentially be a criminal given certain circumstances we can imagine might happen (but have no evidence of whatsoever), all the while shouting at the top of our lungs about how great democracy is. And then wonder why other countries might see us as a bit hypocritical. Can't imagine why THAT might happen...

>money on their *own* defenses, so that the US doesn't *have* to clean up others messes.

Kevin:

How bout we just stop helping them entirely...just keep our collective noses out of every other country's business?

>We've got things we'd like to buy too! Like healthcare for everyone!
But noooooooo! We have to have everyone's back.

Those are choices, you know.

> Like the president said today, 2/20/03.......freedom is not the
> United States gift to the world, it is the Almighty's gift to
> mankind.

Johanna:

Let's let the Almighty deal with it, then, instead of sending our people (once AGAIN) to die for no reason. Problem is, "someone" thinks he's the Almighty's chosen representative.

"One time ago a crazy dream came to me/
       I dreamed I was locked in World War Three..."
                      Bob Dylan

                 Cheers             ML