Re: God Bless America - non-Who

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:08:57 -0500, "Schrade, Scott"
<sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us> wrote:

>> God Bless America
>> Here they go again,....
>

>Right!  We here in the States should at least have the decency to
>wait until one of Saddam's WMD's falls into terrorist hands & is
>detonated in New York City before we take action.
>
>I'd say at least 1500 more Americans need to be killed before it
>would be proper for us to defend ourselves.  OK....2000 people.
>
>Now, perhaps there are those that disagree.  I didn't have any
>relatives or friends that had to jump to their death from the top
>stories of the burning World Trade Center buildings (did you happen
>to catch any of that on the television?).  Maybe those people see
>things in a somewhat different light.
>

>- SCHRADE in Akron

As someone who lost friends and neighbors that awful morning, I
promptly put Antonio into the old twit filter. I don't know if my late
friends and neighbors were among those whom I watched plummet from the
towers or in the towers that came crashing down as I ran for my life
or if any were killed instantly when the planes rammed into the
towers.

The things I'd like to say to Antonio would get me banned from this
list, so I'll just drop the troll into the killfile.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org