Re: God Bless America - non-Who

> God Bless America
> Here they go again,....

Right!  We here in the States should at least have the decency to
wait until one of Saddam's WMD's falls into terrorist hands & is
detonated in New York City before we take action.

I'd say at least 1500 more Americans need to be killed before it
would be proper for us to defend ourselves.  OK....2000 people.

Now, perhaps there are those that disagree.  I didn't have any
relatives or friends that had to jump to their death from the top
stories of the burning World Trade Center buildings (did you happen
to catch any of that on the television?).  Maybe those people see
things in a somewhat different light.

- SCHRADE in Akron