God Bless America - non-Who

	>From: ACLGC <antonioclaudiocerqueira@
	>Subject: God Bless America - non-Who
>>God Bless America
>>
>>Here they go again,

Hey Antonio, what country are you from?
I'd really like to know so I can point a little mirror in *your* direction.

In the mean time, what a crappy thing to post.

You know what *I* wish??
That all the little and not so little countries in the world would spend just a little more money on their *own* defenses, so that the US doesn't *have* to clean up others messes.

We've got things we'd like to buy too!  Like healthcare for everyone!
But noooooooo!  We have to have everyone's back.
Everyone wants to be defended by the US, but is quick to post crap like you did.
But when push comes to shove......it'll be your little country that will come crawling to us for help.

Isolationism is looking really underrated these days.

Kevin in VT