Silent auction for John

Press release at:
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/02-14-2003/0001891535&EDATE=/

Musical and Visual Artists Donate Memorabilia to
American Heart Association In Memory of John Entwistle

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., Feb. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Musical
and visual artists influenced by the work of bass
player, John Entwistle are donating memorabilia to the
American Heart Association's Heart-to-Heart Gala,
scheduled for Saturday, May 17 at the Hyatt Regency,
Irvine, 17900 Jamboree Road, Irvine, CA 92614.

All items will be available to Heart-to-Heart Gala
patrons during a silent auction that precedes dinner
and musical entertainment. Proceeds will be used to
fund research and educational programs designed to
reduce the toll of heart disease and stroke, our
nation's No. 1 and No. 3 killers, respectively.

Entwistle's ex-wife Max Harlow, an artist in Southern
California and her manager, Randi Holden of RTC
Entertainment, Inc. are organizing donations as a
tribute to her former husband.  Artists who appeared
in the live and film versions of Tommy are among those
who have agreed to contribute an item to the auction.
"It was the least I could do, I was honored that I was
asked," says Billy Idol.  Idol donated a signed
display poster from his "Kiss the Skull" show at the
Roxy last year.

    "John would be proud to know that his friends and
peers are pledging their help.  I am overwhelmed by
everyone's generosity, it's very touching," says
Holden.  "Max wanted to turn tragedy into triumph,"
explains Randi.  "I wanted closure and this is my way
of saying goodbye and at the same time bringing forth
awareness," adds Max.

    At the time of his death on June 28, 2002,
Entwistle was taking medication for a heart condition.
 According to medical reports, he died of a heart
attack brought on by drug use.  In addition to raising
awareness of the toll of heart disease and stroke,
Entwistle's family and friends also wish to remind
their fans of the dangers of drug use.

    Musical and visual artists who have graciously
donated items, to date, include: Patti Labelle, Eric
Clapton, Carlos Santana, N'Sync, Counting Crows and No
Doubt, Jim Altieri, Dave Gink and Delano Garcia.

    A complete list of items and their donor, as of
February 7, 2003, follows.

    For further information please contact Randi
Holden, +1-805-498-4764.

ARTISTS PARTICIPATING IN AUCTION AS OF 02/14/03

NO DOUBT - AUTOGRAPHED GUITAR

CHEAP TRICK - AUTOGRAPHED GUITAR

BON JOVI - TBA

KENNY G - AUTOGRAPHED PHOTOS & CD'S

DAVE GINK (POSTER DESIGNER) - SILK-SCREENED ALICE
COOPER POSTER

JIM ALTIERI (POSTER DESIGNER) - SILK-SCREENED JELLO
BIAFRA POSTER

JIM ALTIERI (POSTER DESIGNER) - ORIGINAL ART WORK OF
BILLY IDOL POSTER (SIGNED BY ARTIST)

MAX HARLOW - LEVI JACKET WITH RIVETS DESIGNED FOR JOHN
ENTWISTLE (BEIGE)

MAX HARLOW - AUTOGRAPHED (BY THE WHO) (4) POSTCARDS
LIMITED EDITION

MAX HARLOW - FROM JOHN ENTWISTLE'S PERSONAL
COLLECTION, "WHO BY NUMBERS" SWEATSHIRT DESIGNED BY
JOHN ENTWISTLE "ENTWISTLE ART"

PATTI LABELLE - AUTOGRAPHED PAIR OF SHOES

CARLOS SANTANA - AUTOGRAPHED LITHOGRAPH

N'SYNC - AUTOGRAPHED RED LEATHER JACKET

BILLY IDOL - AUTOGRAPHED "KISS THE SKULL" DISPLAY FROM
ROXY SHOW

ERIC CLAPTON - AUTOGRAPHED RIDING CAP AND AUTOGRAPHED
CD SET

COUNTING CROWS - AUTOGRAPHED GUITAR

DROWNING CREEK - TBA - (JEFF WOOD AND JUDY GEX)

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO

BRITNEY SPEARS - AUTOGRAPHED T-SHIRT & PHOTO

MADONNA - AUTOGRAPHED CD SINGLE

BONO (OF U2) - AUTOGRAPHED SUNGLASSES

PAT BENATAR - AUTOGRAPHED CD SET & PHOTO

DELANOROCK (POSTER DESIGNER) - ARTIST PROOF (POSTER)
OF PUBLIC ENEMY SIGNED BY ARTIST

HOUSE OF BLUES - TBA

JOAN JETT - AUTOGRAPHED LITHOGRAPH

EMINEM - TBA