AEB and vocals

In a message dated 2/14/2003 9:53:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> From: "An English Boy"
> <peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: do NOT get Irvine
>
> What are vocals?

Hey, AEB... wasn't it you who raved about Roger's VOCAL performance at Irvine.  Wasn't it you who entered into a lively debate a while back about greatest rock singers of all time?  I think you mentioned your ex-wife was a great singer.  Obviously vocals mean something.  After all, a SONG implies there will be some singing.  Otherwise it's an instrumental or simply a piece of music.  I like to be able to hear vocals clearly when listening to a CD.  Just a preference.

mc