Re: Jon...help...please!!!

Hershey and the Greek Theater both fit those criteria.  Both are excellent: both have very good banter - only weak element in Hershey is the Quad set is not as good as others.  Greek is really good.

>>> petenotped@hotmail.com 02/15/03 01:24 AM >>>
Trying to decide whether to buy another Encore tomorrow.  I downloaded a
couple of songs from Hershey Park, but it sounded much more mellow than
Mansfield, plus I could hear individuals in the croud.  That must be a boot,
not the Encore CD, right?

Have we established which CDs have both a reasonable vocals mix (EB, that's
the sounds that are coming out of the mouths of Daltrey, etc.) and no friggin'
clicking noise coming from the bass?

Jim M