Pete's 8 computers

 Last night I was at my sister and brother in law's house (the musicians) and
the discussion of computers and music came up.  They use Macs and  have about
7 or 8 themselves.  I asked why so many and they said that they are all used
for various functions in their show as well as backups and storage and talked
in all kinds of computer language that I am unable to repeat.  Musicians use
Macs. Right Alan?

Anyhow, my point is that it is refreshing to see that Pete is bothered by not
having them instead of sitting home biting his nails or something.  My sister
said that Pete having 8 computers  is very normal.  They said that they would
not know what to do without them anymore.  I said  "Hire a drummer?"

Jon in Mi.