Re: Pete's 8 computers

Anyhow, my point is that it is refreshing to see that Pete is bothered by not having them instead of sitting home biting his nails or something. My sister said that Pete having 8 computers is very normal. They said that they would not know what to do without them anymore. I said "Hire a drummer?"
Ha, that's funny, Jon. And they all looked at you like you were crazy, right?

Actually I know some kids who have great facility with music and computers. They record it and pipe it right in, edit some, and voila, there the soundtrack to their short film, a track for their new cd, whatever you want. Pete has probably learned all this from Joseph.

It's nice to hear from you, as I was about to decide the list was down. Has everybody sent off their complaint to the UK media about how Pete can't play the TCT show because the police have his computer? Other charity shows, too. He almost promised to do a bunch of charity gigs in the US and UK both, right? :)

keets