Re: In his own words

In a message dated 12/31/2003 1:02:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, pmm@xxxxxxxx
writes:
Let's move on.

Sorry about the tangent, folks.  Believe it or not I don't intend to come
here with the purpose to have a Creation/Darwinism debate. But since I'm the one
who brought up the banana example, I'll take the blame. It assure you that it
came solely from my little mind.

Anyhow, Pete has faced a moral dilemma during this past year.  He even came
to the point where he considered killing himself.  He faced judgment and did a
moral inventory of his own being it seems.  For the first time in his life he
had to wait for others to decide what his fate would be.  He is clear about
his standing before God.  These spiritual things are on the front burner of
Pete's life and they fill up the words to his songs.

How can I talk about this?

Jon in Mi.