Dolly Zepp

At work, I am tortured with the Country Music Channel.  I'm sorry. I love all
different kinds of music, but I can't seem to come around to country music.

But, I have listened to Dolly Parton since I was a little girl, because of my
papa playing.  So, I was browsing around Kazaa for some old memories, and I
found a version of Stairway to Heaven by Dolly Parton.  I guess anything is
possible, so I gave it a go ahead.

It is pretty.  Dolly does Zeppelin, like only Dolly can.

Jo :)