Fwd: John Entwistle Foundation

FYI -
From: JEFoundation@xxxxxxx
Full-name: JEFoundation
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:08:02 EST
Subject: John Entwistle Foundation
To: Bitsamail@xxxxxxx

Dear Friends,

Thank you for joining the John Entwistle Foundation.  As a member of the John
Entwistle Foundation you will be among the first invited to participate in
our calendar of events for 2004.  These events will include concerts,
auctions,
dinners and other functions celebrating Johnbs life by generating funding
for
the John Entwistle Foundationbs charitable work.

The John Entwistle Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to doing
good work in the name of John Entwistle.  While John was alive he did more
than his share to help others.  Many charities have benefited from his talent
and his good nature.  John helped many worthy causes through his charitable
work
with The Who, his solo projects and of course through private contributions.
It is the goal of the JEF to carry on that work and insure that the legacy of
John Entwistle lives on.

Reflecting Johnbs interests and passions, the John Entwistle Foundation will
focus on the following 3 areas of philanthropy: heart disease prevention,
childrenbs musical education and animal welfare.  Grants will be made in
Johnbs
name to organizations that maintain the highest level of excellence in their
specific area according to the charity rating guide and watchdog report
published tri-annually by the American Institute of Philanthropy.

Starting a non-profit organization takes time and quite a bit of preparation.
 We started planning the JEF last year with Johnbs family.  The foundation
is
carefully scrutinized by the United States Government.  We must meet very
strict guidelines in order to receive the tax-exempt status necessary to run a
non-profit organization.
We are now ready to begin.

During this holiday season we hope you will find it in your heart to help
others by making a contribution to the John Entwistle Foundation.  You can
send
your tax-deductible donation to:
John Entwistle Foundation
1760 2nd Avenue
30-A
New York, NY 10128
It will be my pleasure to send you a personalized letter acknowledging your
donation.  Also, your name will be added to the list of supporters that will
be
periodically sent to Johnbs family.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to make a difference in someonebs
life and for helping to keep Johnbs legacy alive.  We wish you and your
family
the very best for this holiday season.

Warmest Regards,
Steve Luongo
Executive Director
John Entwistle Foundation

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of clip_image002.jpg]