Who Dream

This is definitely a Who chick dream.  But even at that, very G rated.

I was walking through a crowd and walked right upon Roger.  He looked like he
does in Extreme History with the side burns and all.  I got up real close to
him so he could hear what I was saying.  After I told him what I wanted to
tell him (top secret info, for privileged ears only), he gave me his cheek to
kiss, which I did gladly.  He kept his cheek near me to keep giving him little
pecks, then he gave me a double cheeked kiss, we hugged and then I left.

It was sweet.  I liked it.

Jo :)