Re: Saddam Hussein captured

In a message dated 12/14/2003 11:10:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother@xxxxxxx writes:
I think this is a victory for Bush, our Commander and Chief.  I think, even
if you are against Bush, I think as American's we should unite in a big
congrats for Bush and our troops.

For sure.  The Iraqi people are celebrating their freedom and we are giving
their country back to them at the price of our dead coalition sons and
daughters.  Our troops didn't die in vain.

Jon in Mi.

"By any definition, they did in fact find a weapon of mass destruction
-Saddam."

KARdude40