Re: Saddam Hussein captured

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:56:06 -0500
From: Joe Lewinski <lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx>

Apparently he came out of deep cover to try and pick up Face Dances because his collection was incomplete and wanted to participate in our discussion. :-)

Joe in Philly - typing slowly with left hand only

Wo. You ARE happy about his capture, aren't you?!!

Oh...wait a minute. Now I remember. Never mind :-)

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:09:00 EST
From: SicilianMother@xxxxxxx

Doesn't Saddam look kinda Charles Manson-like before they cut his beard and hair?

Or as I heard on the radio, an Iraqi Ted Kozinski. My one-liner is that they captured his beard and found him in it.

Now, I'm opening book on how much of a circus and P. R. disaster (for the U.S.) his trial will be. From what I hear the U.S. will provide security for Iraqis conducting a trial according to Western-type procedure. If true, color me skeptical.

Nothing more from me on this, if you want to discuss mail me offline.

Cheers,
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN." --Pete Townshend, 1967