Re: Saddam Hussein captured

In a message dated 12/14/2003 5:59:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Joe in Philly - typing slowly with left hand only

PS.  Kevin, I had general anaesthesia, and yes the p-p
recovered slowly - which was NOT cool.
Dear Joe,

I had that surgery 4 years ago and the good news is, my shoulder is better
then ever.

Doesn't Saddam look kinda Charles Manson-like before they cut his beard and
hair?

I think this is a victory for Bush, our Commander and Chief.  I think, even
if you are against Bush, I think as American's we should unite in a big
congrats for Bush and our troops.

Jo