Re: Lifehouse compilations....

> Hey, Kevin, thanks for the input.

Anytime, man.

;-o

> > But, for some reason I was thinking that a new release included a
> > Who version of a song that I previously only could find on Pete solo
> > collections.  I'm thinking now that it's not Mary, but rather "Time
> > is Passing" ?
>
> There's the live version of Time is Passing from the Young Vic,

Cazzle Kuvin may be thinking of "Time Is Passing" from the ODDS & SODS
reissue.

> Does anyone know of a good link to something that explains the story.

Not really, but this one uses Pete's comments to try to explain the
idea.

http://earcandy_mag.tripod.com/rrcase-lifehouse.htm

> It's a lot of money for a whole lot of Scoop type demos.

The demo discs are the best thing on CHRONICLES.

> What do people think of the radio play?

It's awful, IMO.  Confusing, stupid, & boring.

> Does that really pull it all together?

Not really.  It still remains a convoluted story.  The radio play adds
a blandness to the story, stripping away any interesting bits.  Some
people like it; I don't.

> I'm still trying to figure out how to get Quadrophenia onto one CD.
> You can do it if you drop The Rock,

<gasp!>

> but that's not satisfactory.

No.

> I'm working on seeing if I can slice a couple of minutes out of it
> using .wav editing software.  If I can get a clean edit, that would
> preserve the way it transitions from Dr. Jimmy to Love Reign O'er Me.

That's probably what I would do.  *Edit down* "The Rock."  Maybe even
drop "I Am the Sea."  <gasp!>  (If worse comes to worse.)

- SCHRADE in Akron