Re: December 3rd

I think it's eerie how I almost was born the day after
such a dark day in Whostory.  If I'd been born on 4
December like had been planned, the Cincinnati Eleven
would have been one of the headlines of the newspaper.
 It's also eerily coincidental that in Western
Numerology, my master life number is an eleven.

=====
Anna U. Mormack
"Blessed are the sat upon, spat upon, ratted on/
"Oh Lord, why have you forsaken me?...
"My words trickle down/
"From a wound that I have no intention to heal..."
("Blessed," third track on Sounds of Silence)
Welcome to My World:  http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl (the updates are coming fast and furious!)