Re: Kampuchea video.

> > From: "Derick Bhupsingh"
>
> Hey Derick!
> Glad to see you keeping up with the Jones'.

That's real nice.  Bringing up Kenny Jones.  ;-/

Yeah.  Derrick!  Blast from the past!  I'll email you off-list.

> And, ummmm, Scott....   :-)
> What can I do for you me lad?

Well, well, well.  Looks who's back.  Straight from the SS Pure & Easy!
You want a copy of that video?  Is that what you're hinting at?  I'll
see what I can do there, sailor boy.  ;-)

> Kevin (back from 2weeks of sailing....'cause I wanna be like Pete;) in VT

Easy on the computer "research" then.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Irrationally held truths may be more harmful than reasoned errors.
	- Thomas Huxley (1825 - 1895)