Re: Roger & Pete as Heroes

>>Actually, Pete started his own charity called OO
(after The Who), that assists addicts and abuse
victims<<

It's actually called "Double-O" not "OO" ...

>>This makes me think that it's the old split between
Roger and Pete fans showing up again<<

It's silly to moan that Pete wasn't honored for
working with the Teenage Cancer Trust.  It's Roger's
main charity just as Double-O is Pete's.  Giving kudos
to Roger doesn't mean anyone is dissing Pete and his
work.

>>the biggest single response so far is silence<<

This seems to be the prevailing climate about Pete as
well.  People have tired of it, almost like its an
inconvenience that they wish would just fade from
memory.  It bothers me that nothing has been
announced, they certainly didn't waste any time in
clearing that Del Naja or whatever his name was... :-(

=====
I SUPPORT PETE TOWNSHEND.
NO 'What Ifs' NECESSARY.
.