Re: Quad live

> > 1) Does anyone know of a good bootleg of The Who doing "Quadrophenia" in
>its entirety?
>
>Well, you won't find one from the 1973 QUAD tour since they didn't play
>it in its entirety that year. So you'll have to look for something from
>the 1996 QUAD tour.

Most of the decent boots have already been mentioned, but it might be helpful to bring up the point that Pete didn't play electric guitar on the 96 leg of the Quad tour, except for one song. He played increasingly more electric as the 97 leg of the tour rolled on, so by the end of it, he played electric for about 80 percent of the show. So depending on the dynamics of what you are looking for, you might want to keep that in mind. The MSG show is the best sounding boot, but you don't have PT on electric, and like the rest of that tour, you don't have Rog or Pete singing throughout.

In my opinion, this tour would have been a really good DVD release, as opposed to a live CD release.

-gern