420

>From: "Jim M" <petenotped@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: 420
>
>>From: "Kevin O'Neal" <kevinandt@gmavt.net>
>>Simply type 420 in any search engine...................
>>
>>And a good day, was had by all.
>>:-)
>
>420 Cable Descramblers
>Clicksmart 420 1.3 Megapixel 8MB Flash Mic USB - Amazon.com
>Mercedes 420 Catalytic Converter - All Catalytic Converters
>Hewlett Packard Deskjet 420 Printers - BizRate.com
>CCM HP 420 Supra Ice Hockey Pants - Half.com by eBay
>
>I must be using the wrong search engine.

Hmmmm, you must be.  Either that, or you have some sort of parental controls enabled.
Just did a search on each of the 3 most popular (dogpile, Google, and Yahoo).
Expected returns.

>From: "Brian Wright" <lump_16@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: 420
>
>Does that mean us Who fans should be celebrating on the 15th of May?
>
>(i.e. 5:15)

That's the spirit!
Brian, you're a college student.  Does your school have an organized 420 party?
University of VT has a large annual gathering that is actually covered by the local TV news.
It's gotten quite large with 1000's of participants.  Police just hang out and make sure no one does anything stupid (hmmmmm, stoned people doing something stupid?  What are the chances!  ;-)  Less than drunk people doing something stupid though!)
Turn out this year was expectedly low though due to the conflict with Easter.

When I was in school, we used to gather on sailboats (old 420's!) in the St. Mary's River (Southern Maryland).
National Champions again in Laser Sailing!

Kevin in VT