Roger& Pete as Heroes

Many contratulations to Roger for being recognized by TIME as one of the UK Heroes for his work with TCT. Roger has worked very hard in organizing the TCT concerts in the last few years, and he's done a lot for the health care of teens in the UK. He certainly deserves the honor. :)

http://www.time.com/time/europe/hero/daltrey.html

If anyone would like to write TIME UK and thank them for remembering Roger, here's their editorial address:

mail@timeatlantic.com

I've seen some posts wondering why Pete wasn't included in this honor, and my feeling is that Pete doesn't promote what he does for charity very well, so people tend not to notice. If anyone would like to write and nominate Pete for the honor next year, here's a list of the charities he supports:

http://www.petetownshendisinnocent.com/charities.html

keets