Re: QUAD live...

> 1) Does anyone know of a good bootleg of The Who doing "Quadrophenia"
> in its entirety?

Well, you won't find one from the 1973 QUAD tour since they didn't play
it in its entirety that year.  So you'll have to look for something from
the 1996 QUAD tour.

There are several QUAD boots from that tour floating around but the most
common is taken from the radio broadcast of one of the Madison Square Gar-
den shows. (What was the date on that one?  July ?.)

Someone else might be able to help you out with an actual title of a boot-
leg.  QUAD '96 boots aren't a high priority with me.

> 2) In everyone's opinion, what is the best live version of "A Quick One"
> out there, be it an official release or a bootleg?

Definitely the Rock & Roll Circus version (i.e. THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT ver-
sion.

- SCHRADE in Akron