Spiritual lyrics; Ali Baba & the 40 virgins; Astro Boy

>down into my lungs. Must....be.....patient. Ethan, of course, got rid of it in a couple of days.

Kevin:

Yeah, he's got a one-year-old metabolism!

>with the meaning of life debates, I for one can't dismiss the flow of energy in life.

If nothing else, it was the prime factor in putting Pete's head in a place which allowed him to create some of the greatest Rock music ever made. Even Scott has to admit that.

>really listening to Pete's words in Lifehouse and about the one note.

That's one good reason why "There once was a note/Pure and easy/Playing so free like a breath rippling by..." is my favorite of all Pete lyrics.

>Just my luck, when a really interesting topic like meaning of Lifehouse comes up, I'm too busy to be here to share in the discussion.

It always comes back.

>I don't profess to have answers, but I keep looking...seeking.

The answer, my friend, is blowing in...wait a minute. Wrong list.

>get weird. Sparks start to fly.

The first time I heard Sparks live (Raleigh 1989), chills went down my spine.

>causes me disappointment when it doesn't happen (Boston I 2002).

Still glad I passed on that one.

>I've always wondered if the band feels it too. I mean they must,

Most bands speak of living on the feedback from the audience, so they must.

>Religion has gotten a bad name, maybe because it's often mixed with politics.

Lela:

Or perhaps because it's more often about control and repression instead of advancing the mind spiritually. I guess you could call that politics, but AFAIK more people have been killed in the name of religion than for any other reason.

>Religion is overcomplicated and often promises what it can't deliver.

You mean those guys aren't going to get their 40 virgins? What a rip! I'll bet they're pissed!

>I'm thinking of "Kimba."

Scott:

Astro boy was better. They had the same head, though.

>My heart is like a broken cup,
I only feel right on my knees.

"If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees, boy!" Bono HAS to be a Who fan!

"I can kill 'cause in God I trust/It's evolution, baby "
                               Eddie Vedder

                 Cheers             ML