Spiritual lyrics; Ali Baba & the 40 virgins; Astro Boy

	>From: Zenswhen
	>Subject: Spiritual lyrics; Ali Baba & the 40 virgins; Astro Boy
>
>Kevin:
>
>That's one good reason why "There once was a note/Pure and easy/Playing so free like a breath >rippling by..." is my favorite of all Pete lyrics.

<shaking my head in disbelief..>
Is my all time favorite lyric as well.

Some others that are very close:

"My dad couldn't stand on two feet as he lectured about morality"
"It's all here in my head, nothing more needs to be said"
"I don't need to fight, to *prove* I'm right"

>>I'm thinking of "Kimba."
>
>Scott:
>
>Astro boy was better. They had the same head, though.

What?
Kimba rocked!
She was one tough pussy.

Doh!  ;-o
<actually embarrassed myself.>

>>I only feel right on my knees.
>
>"If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees, boy!" Bono HAS to be a Who >fan!

Either that, or gay.
Doh! ;-o

We used to make fun of Telemark Skiers and their knee pads.  ;-)

Kevin (reaching new lows in vulgarity) in VT