Re: who are they

I'll go on record & admit that I liked your version of "Success Story."
Guitar & vocals sounded good.  And your drummer was fine except for the
"Amended his decision...." areas.  But I guess if you only have one
mounted tom it's going to be difficult to do an extended roll & make it
sound decent.

> ....and Dirty Deeds by ACDC....

I didn't listen to this one because I hate AC/DC & didn't want to risk
having that song stuck in my head for hours.

Which brings me to another point:  Are you sure you should be billing your
band as a "Who cover band" when you also play the Kinks, AC/DC, & Black
Sabbath?  Shouldn't you just refer to your band as a "cover band" & not a
"Who cover band?"  If I went to see a "Who cover band" & they played "Dirty
Deeds" I'd be left scratching my head, a bit disappointed.

Just a thought.

- SCHRADE in Akron