Re:Mc's success story

In a message dated 04/14/2003 1:55:45 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I just now listened to that download you sent. I was pleasantly surprised
> man!  I downloaded it and didn't check it  until I was going through my
> real
> player since I just got a new sound card and and THX 4.1 with big bass for
> my
> new computer.
>
> Are you the singer? You sound great! The guitars sound cool and the drummer
> does fine until a run comes up and then can't do it. You better have a
> serious talk with him. Singers are one of the hardest spots to fill in a
> band, so you guys are on the way dude.  You didn't deserve the diss.
>
> Jon in Mi.

Thanks for the praise and criticism.  Yes, that is me on lead vocals, with
our lead guitarist harmonizing on "deserted rock and roll..."  I don't know
if I mentioned in the e-mail that our drummer had to use the studio's kit and
had only one mounted tom.  He had to adjust to it on the spot, and success
story was the first song we recorded.  He actually is VERY good, and better
at what he does than the rest of us.  We have a drum solo we let him do
during MG that is spectacular, and also funny when he gets done and goes back
to hitting his sticks three times to start the guitars again.

Mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971