Re: Understanding Lifehouse

In a message dated 4/14/2003 9:52:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> >To say that Pete was just an overambitious thinker or a nut is a cop out.
> >He was onto something and it shows up in the music.  There was the fantasy
>
> >vs. reality thing, but what was it that he saw so clearly that no one else
>
> >seemed to be able to see? (Rhetorical Question.)
>
> He could feel the magic in the music, the few minutes of the concert where
> the band and the audience joined together.  I'm sure the others could see
> and feel it, too, but they weren't able to put it into words.  That's
> Pete's
> gift.

That's for sure.

But he was unable to use his gift to help the rest of us.  He was seeing
something that he was having a hard time explaining. We got some good music
out of it, but his vision still is not realized.

What Pete saw, he said was so simple. Because he sees it.

Some things are real in the physical world.  Other things are real in the
spiritual world.  Life itself is a mystery.  Who can explain what life is?

Jon in Mi.