Re: Howard Stern

While watching Fox news this morning, either one of Stern's cronies or some fucked up listener called in saying they were the parent of one of the rescued POW's/MIA's. Luckily they were able to cut him off before he said too much more.
How did you know it was associated with Stern? Did they say something about it?

I lost interest in Howard Stern's show about a decade ago. I remember he used to do this kind of thing then. But, this is crossing the
line........pisses me off.
It does sound like very poor taste in a joke.

I feel a letter to Stern formulating as we speak. Again, this crosses the line. I know there are alot of Stern fan's but........unless it was just some stupid Stern listener being an asshole. They should ship him off to Tikrit. Hopefully they can trace that call. Maybe a public flogging?
I think Stern is hard to get to. After recent Pete comments I looked for a contact address, and I think all I found was the phone number for calling in to the show. That way he gets to ridicule you on the air. Certainly you could write the network and complain, though.

http://www.eonline.com/On/Howard/

Here's a link to a contest Stern's running.

http://www.howardstern.com/

keets