Re: Howard Stern

In a message dated 4/13/2003 9:12:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> How did you know it was associated with Stern?  Did they say something about
>
> it?

Ya know what, I commited the cardinal sin of assuming.  I remember Stern's
listeners calling and saying "ba ba booy" in the early 90's.  I just assumed
it had to be one of his listeners.

Eric Shawn, the guy on Fox simply said, "that guy is a jerk".  Nothing more
needed to be said.  Why give that guy more time??

<It does sound like very poor taste in a joke.>

Very poor taste.  That was the whole point of my posting.

Jo