Howard Stern

While watching Fox news this morning, either one of Stern's cronies or some
fucked up listener called in saying they were the parent of one of the
rescued POW's/MIA's.  Luckily they were able to cut him off before he said
too much more.

I lost interest in Howard Stern's show about a decade ago.  I remember he
used to do this kind of thing then.  But, this is crossing the
line........pisses me off.

I feel a letter to Stern formulating as we speak.  Again, this crosses the
line.  I know there are alot of Stern fan's but........unless it was just
some stupid Stern listener being an asshole.  They should ship him off to
Tikrit.  Hopefully they can trace that call.  Maybe a public flogging?

Jo