Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #113

In other matters, can someone please create some sort of new mailing list called "People Who Like the Music of the Who Argue Politics", so we can get all this crap off of this list! I can't stand having to wade through it night after night to get to the strategically hidden Who comments and news!
Exile to Whoville is the place, as it was originally created for off-topic conversations. However, politeness is required and trollism is discouraged, which is likely to make it less satisfactory for the usual political argument.

keets